FabricNano (fabricnano.com) is a venture-backed startup. We aim to revolutionise the synthesis of biomolecules - bioplastics, biofuels, fragrances, flavours, medicines, and more. We use nanotechnology to construct multi-enzyme cascades with increased yield, higher purity, and lower synthesis costs. You would join a passionate team at an exciting early stage to help build our culture and initial products.
You will be part of a collaborative team developing in vitro metabolic systems. In particular, you will focus on the chemical characterisation of enzyme conversions.
- You will independently analyse data, troubleshoot methods, and report outcomes to the team and in peer-reviewed publications.
- You will collaborate with biophysicists, chemists, enzymologists and computational scientists in our team and partner organisations.
- You will take advantage of opportunities to develop novel enzyme assays and streamline chemical characterisation.
- You will contribute to a passionate, creative and open-minded work environment.
- Extensive hands-on experience performing mass spectrometry on biological samples, acquired in a PhD, post-doc, or equivalent level in industry.
- Flexible and focused team player.
- Experience with polymer conjugation (e.g., DNA and protein).
- Experience with organic synthesis (e.g., metabolites).
- Experience optimising and scaling chemical reactions.
- Industry experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer
At FabricNano, we believe in getting as many different points of view as possible - we support and celebrate diversity in our workforce. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [email protected]